DJI Phantom 3 Bait Release by Skyclip
What makes SKYCLIP different
Unlike many of its competitors, SkyClip utilizes a calibrated and qualified stainless-steel spring ball plunger system, making it incredibly reliable and corrosion resistant – perfect for use above and in saltwater environments.
Another important difference is the max tension is adjusted and set at factory to never exceed the specific drones carrying capacity – making it incredibly safe and ‘TO THE LIMIT’.
By maintaining a drop loop of standard diameter line, the tension force applied will always remain the same during releasing of the baits – This is very important for the Safety of the Drone. Tension down from max limit can be adjusted via a stainless-steel set screw to cater for different diameter lines and weights. Skyclip’s tension release mechanism massively reduces the chance of losing your drone due to reel bind or line snags, and SkyClip is awesome for trawling baits and lures.
- SkyClip features a corrosion resistant Ball Spring Plunger that are constructed from AISI 303 Stainless Steel and roHS qualified. The ball spring plungers feature a hardened stainless-Steel ball, Stainless Steel Spring, with 18 Newtons end force capability
- All SkyClip tension release mechanisms are calibrated in factory to the drones maximum lifting capacity – So there can be no chance of over-loading your drone
- By maintaining a drop loop of standard diameter line of .70mm, the tension force applied will always remain the same during releasing of the baits – This is very important for the Safety of the Drone
- SkyClips are lightweight, easy to attach and are extremely strong providing years of service
- SkyClips are designed and manufactured so they do not interfere with your drones VPS – Visual Positioning Sensors) and when connected – maintain correct centre of balance.