The Gannet X bait release system has a selectable auto mechanical release or full lock – for the guys that fly amongst the gulls, adding protection against reel jams with emergency bail.
Designed not to interfere with your drones VPS sensors, the Gannet X bait release system mounts in seconds to your drone with no tools required and no removal of the LEDs lens. There is no need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it.
This bait release system is easy to use, light but sturdy and has an extensive number of great reviews from happy drone fisherman.
Worldwide shipping, Humm interest free repayment plans available.
- Fits all Phantom 3’s & 4’s excludes Phantom 3 Standard that does not have C1/2 buttons and needs activation from within the DJI Go App.
- Designed not to interfere with your drones VPS sensors. All remain ON, unobstructed and active, no need to move it to the back legs to clear the sensors. Mounts in seconds to your drone with no tools required, no removal of the LEDs lens.
- Clear from the drone camera including the large P4 Pro & Adv camera.
- Over 10kg release ability – A Phantom can lift 1.4kg Max, 800g Max recommended bait, more possible but not recommended.
- Selectable auto mechanical release or full lock – for the guys that fly amongst the gulls, adding protection against reel jams with emergency bail.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery, charged from an internal charger powered by USB charge lead in under 30min. A single charge can do over 100 drops, Over 2-week stand by if left on (warning this could damage the battery)
No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it,
- Central loading the same as all other Gannets – balancing the load on all 4 motors, this is fundamental to all drones. See WARNING section below for more details.
- All electronics are kept away from the light-bridge antennas and compasses that are located in all 4 the drones legs. Thus ensuring interference-free operation of your drone even at long distances,
- Is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone’s remote * . Alternatively, you can set your drone’s camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on.
- Fastest one hand loading of all releases, even while the drone is hovering. With no need for metal/plastic rings on the Drop-Loop. Designed for 0,25mm to 1,2mm nylon Drop-Loops.
- Instant activation from the C1 or C2 button on the drone remote, – full distance range of the drone. All 4 flight LED lights remain fully functional and visible (No LED is blocked off), Gannet X can be used in Light or Dark mode (user selectable)
- Smallest, most compact and most powerful Gannet to date and the smallest release in the market by a very large margin. Weighing in at only 55g. Weight saved on the release is safety gained for the flight reducing drone power consumption.