Cuta-Copter has been building the toughest and most reliable fishing drones on the Planet since 2014 – The New BOSS+ features an industrial grade NORA+ flight controller and compass.
Industrial grade compared to consumer grade has many advantages, providing very high spec sensors and components, and multiple component/sensor redundancies should a component fail. Cuta is, and has been synonymous with safety and reliability, so it is only natural that we use a flight controller and GPS unit that will provide the best performance and asset safety for our customers. The Nora+ features industrial grade sensors, fast processor, triple, and dual sensor redundancies and now GPS simultaneous connection to all 4 GNSS satellite systems not just 3. In addition, the BOSS+ has a backup second industrial grade compass.
Platform reliability and stability is paramount, and this has been achieved by using advanced hardware and software, enabling World first multiple safety features, and multiple hardware redundancies such as three gyroscopes and accelerometers, two barometer sensors and two compasses! High quality assurance and pre-sale flight testing makes it the best fishing drone in the World period – Rest assured your Drone fishing has never been so safe, reliable, and fun.
NB: the higher the weight and wind level will reduce battery life and flight times. The Trident BOSS+ is a one drop/one battery deal when lifting maximum loads.
Multiple Safety Functions
- APP display and voice. Visual and verbal messages are broadcast to keep the pilot informed about all aspects of the flight. The system will warn you by voice and display battery level, Height, flight modes, system health and much more. Safety functions and warnings will be verbally announced such as when RTL battery is activated, when a GPS Glitch or Magnetic interference is detected, vibration detection and so on.
- Self-protect Low Battery– The bait release is automatically deployed on Low battery.
- Self-protect Loss of signal– The bait release is automatically deployed on Loss of signal.
- Self-protect Thrust Loss Detection –The bait release is automatically deployed when thrust loss is detected – such as line snag or bird strike to line.
- Self-protect Loss of GPS signal – Verbal warning and automatic mode change to ALT mode ‘Altitude Hold’ non-GPS mode.
- Loss of Signal – Return to Land ‘RTL’ function is activated for loss of signal.
- Low Battery– Return to Land ‘RTL’ function is activated on low battery threshold.
- Voltage Monitoring feature – The battery voltage is displayed on the App in addition to verbal updates for easy battery level awareness. In addition, the craft will not arm/start motors if it detects the battery is not at a safe level for flight.
- Anti-pendulum feature (POS.HOLD) mode has a more controlled acceleration and de-acceleration to assist in limiting the degree to which a pendulum motion can occur with the bait.
- RTL speed– Return to Land ‘RTL’ speed has been increased to get the drone off the water as soon as possible.
- Landing detection– The new landing detect feature will shut motors off as soon as the drone detects a landing during auto land from RTL.
- Distance and Altitude Geofence –The parameters are set at factory to 700 metres and a height of 40 metres. (Adjustable for advanced users) RTL can also be set for Alt and Distance breach if required via the APP.
- Magnetic interference monitoring– Auto adjustment and verbal warnings.
- Blackbox– Lifetime Flight recording, Data, and statistics.
- Performance Flight Controller– The TRIDENT BOSS+ features the highly advanced Industrial grade CUAV NORA+ Flight Controller. The NORA+ features a 32-bit ARM® Cortex® H7, 480 MHz Processor with 2mb flash memory and a whopping 1MB of RAM. Breaking that down into layman’s terms – It Rocks. The shear speed data is processed results in supreme flight stability, and this is especially noticeable when carrying baits in high winds. Triple and dual sensors are built in – Feel assured of ultra-reliability as redundancy is built in.
- GPS – The CUAV NEO 3 M9N satellite receiver enables simultaneous reception of 4 Global Navigation Satellite Systems ‘GNSS’, not just two like other brands – The BOSS+ connects to all four GNSS satellite platforms being GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDouh
- Backup – Industrial grade RM3100 compass.
- Global Satellite Database– With a Global magnetic data base, the compass calibration is only required once not every time you fly in a new location – in layman’s terms – It Rocks!
- SkyDroid T10 10ch Radio – This high-quality radio is fitted with sand covers over the gimbals to improve the overall weather resistance. Flush mounted buttons and low-profile toggle switches have been used to prevent damage. The 2 x 18650 lithium batteries are provided.
- SkyDroid APP– Video feed, Height, Distance, parameters, Map, calibration, Way point mission planning and much more.
- App control – The Android APP allows special touch to fly options such as ARM and Disarm, Take-off, Waypoint missions, follow-me modes and much more. Visual and verbal feedback of Video feed, Height, Distance, Map, calibration, Way point mission planning and much more.
- Water Proofing– The main electronics canopy is waterproof, ESCs are sealed in waterproof dielectric resin.
- Double flotation–All TRIDENTs are filled with laser cut foam for buoyancy providing level 1 of flotation. The landing feet also provide additional floats.
- Quick Switch – The installed quick switch limits the need to open the battery bay between bait drops. This bridge switch completely stops power draw from the battery.
- Backpack– Cuta Copter comes with a backpack carry case making it easy to carry hands free.
- Reef Spotting Camera – The TRIDENT BOSS+ is equipped with a HD 720p camera with digital real time video transmission up to 3km. Camera settings like resolution, brightness, contrast, and saturation can all be adjusted via the APP. Pictures can be saved directly to your mobile or tablet.
- Robust Design– Cuta Copter has always prided itself on building the toughest drones on the market, and the TRIDENT BOSS+ takes it a step further with even greater survivability. Trident is built with function in mind, not form.
- Waterproof Electronic Bait Release– The bait release mechanism is waterproof with metal gears and has a payload capacity of 4.5kg.