Cuta-Copter EX-1 6S Waterproof Fishing Drone
The Cuta-Copter EX-1 6S has a load carrying capacity of a massive 3Kg’s. Flight modes include GPS Mode, ATTI Mode, ‘RTL’ Return to land and a low battery safety feature which automatically enables return to land function when the drone’s battery voltage drops to a certain point.
The 6S version features powerful 40A ‘ESC’ Electronic speed controllers, 6S battery and 13″ Carbon fiber propellers enabling this bad boy to carry 3 kg with ease. The Cuta-Copter EX-1 has a waterproof electronic bait release mechanism and it also comes with a Snapper tension release rig. The Snapper tension release enables trawling of bait and lures and the safe deployment of baits every time.
EX-1 is fitted with a HD 720P digital camera for spotting reefs and you can also record your bait drops directly to your Android phone or tablet via the SkyDroid FPV APP. The EX-1 6S is the Ultimate Waterproof Fishing Drone – No bull dust, this is the Master and if you think we a joking just check out the list of specs!
Main Features and Benefits of the Cuta-Copter EX-1 Fishing Drone
- Water Proofing – In total there are 3 air chambers. Main electronics chamber, Battery bay and camera pod. Each chamber has a water-tight seal. In addition the ‘ESC’s’ Electronic Speed Controllers are sealed in Di-Electric resin.
- Double flotation – The 3 air chambers provide level 1 flotation. The EX-1 is also filled with laser cut foam buoyancy, level 2 of flotation. In addition, the landing feet also provide additional floats.
- ESC cooling – Esc’s are vented under the prop wash to keep esc’s cooler.
- Quick Switch – The installed quick switch limits the need to open the battery bay. Between bait drops, the craft is quickly switched on and off using the supplied switch.
- Multiple flight modes – – GPS, ATTI, RTL ‘Return to land’ and RTL low battery.
- New Weatherproof 10ch Radio – The new long-range radio is supplied with sand covers over gimbals and a protective cover on the face plate switches to improve the overall weather resistance. Smaller push button and toggle switches have been used to prevent damage.
- Video stream – The EX-1 is equipped with a HD digital camera which has a video transmission of over 1500mtrs, so the live video is easily visible on your phone. Recordings of bait drops can be saved directly to the phone or tablet.
- Radio batteries – 2 x Li-Ion 18560 batteries provide in excess of 20 hours radio on time.
- New servo release – A new water-proof servo is standard.
- Landing on water – the EX-1 can land and take off from water. Rough water will impact the ability of the craft to take-off, as waves will interfere with the prop lift. Extreme care and after salt cleaning is required with salt exposure. Metal parts in the motors will corrode and reduce the drone’s life if not treated properly. Intentional landing on water is not recommend for everyday use. If the craft flips over in water – loss of radio signal is likely so recovery of craft could be difficult.
- New Safety features
- Low Batt Return to Land. This has improved safety as the computer will return the craft to launch, but the pilot cannot inadvertently force the craft to continue flying.
- GPS – The New advanced GPS has been re-located to the highest point of the craft for best satellite reception and maximum separation from other electronic parts in the craft to improve reliability and precise landings.
- Landing detect – The new landing detect feature will shut off the motors as soon as the drone detects a landing. Motors will also be shut off if it detects a crash.
- Distance and Altitude Geofence – RTL is activated if the geofence is breached for either distance or altitude. The Distance and Altitude Geofence are set at factory to 500mtrs distance and 30mtrs height (These parameters are adjustable for advanced users)
- GPS to ATTI Mode Function – The EX-1’s intelligent Tarot flight controller will automatically switch flight modes from GPS to ATTI mode in the event of loss of satellite signal or interference. This great safety feature guards against loss of drone due to fly aways.
- Loss of Signal – Return to Land Function.
The EX-1 will automatically enter RTL – Return to land function due to a loss of signal