CorrosionX is Paraffin based and utilizes Polar Bonding which does far more than merely slow down the corrosion process. CorrosionX kills Rust and Corrosion, it penetrates and lubricates.
How it works
Due to Polar Bonding, CorrosionX causes common metals and metal alloys such as iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, etc. to chemically behave more like noble metals such as gold and platinum. Totally safe on electronics and electrics, completely shutting down electrolysis between dissimilar metals. Once applied to the electronics it polar bonds to the metal and it will not sling off motors. It is safe to use on circuit boards and electronics and in fact – Corrosion X can usually restore electronics or circuit boards that are corroded or have moisture issues. Completely safe to use on all plastics, rubber, neoprene and can be applied to wet surfaces.
CorrosionX is the only product you should be using on a fishing drone, its electronic bait release, batteries and electronics on a regular basis.
- Can be applied on wet and already corroded surfaces
- Safe to 39.000 volt
- Can be welded over without causing “splattering”
- Lubrication value 0,4 , which is 3 times better than standard engine oil
- Outstanding Anti-Seize with “self-healing” properties
- Water proofing Electronics and Electrics
- Safe on Rubber, Neoprene, Glass, Plexiglass, all plastics, all paints, cabling and monofilament
Safety brief / precautions
We recommend safety glasses and gloves. Wear appropriate mask during extended spray application. Do not apply in areas where people step. Extremely slippery coating! N.B. CorrosionX has unlimited shelf life. It will not dry or evaporate by itself so make sure spillage on floors, ladders and steps is well cleaned and properly removed! For full safety brief see SDS sheet.